- Girls Basketball is offered for our young women in 6th grade and up.
- 2018-19_FBCS_BB_Schedule_Games & Results
Please always refresh your browser to get the latest updates.
6th grade girls began practicing Jan. 14th.
Sign up with Sign Up Genius to help us during Basketball Season! (Admissions Table, Clock, Gym clean-up)
Follow this Hyperlink: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0d4baba92da0f58-athletics
Thanks for your support of Warrior Athletics!
JH GIRLS BLUE – coached by Pastor Jeremy Stephens
JH GIRLS WHITE – coached by Mrs. Jojo Wilkes
JHG practice the last hour of the school day – 2:30 – 3:30pm MTuThF
JV GIRLS – coached by Miss Lydia Hodak
JVG practice 3:30 – 4:45pm MTuThF
VARSITY GIRLS – coached by Mr. Alan Hodak
V Girls practice 4:30 – 6:30pm MTuThF
Warrior Athletic Forms: (must be on file before a student athlete can play in a game)
- Sports Physical Clearance Form (for student athletes grades 6 – 12 who plan to participate in sports this school year. These physicals are valid for 3 years. Return page 1 only to the office.) On the “off-years” — a student annual health questionnaire must be completed by the athlete.
- Photocopy of Student Insurance Card
- Any homeschool students wishing to participate in sports at FBCS, need to check out the requirements HERE