Join our facebook group for Warrior Athletics! Search for FBCS Warrior Athletics on Facebook and request to join. If approved, an Administrator will add you to the group.
SUMMER SPORTS CAMPS ARE OFFERED AT FBCS:
Basketball – June 11-15; Soccer/Volleyball – Aug. 6 – 10
Warrior Spring Sports:
RECENT WARRIOR ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
WARRIOR VARSITY LADIES WON THE MACS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!
Our Warrior Boys fought hard in the Championship game vs. St. Francis, but came up short 50-58, finishing in second place.
The JH Boys Basketball Team White (6th grade) WON the NSPSL B-SQUAD Championship!
The JH Girls Basketball Team White (6th grade) WON the NSPSL B-SQUAD Championship!
Girls Varsity Basketball Team – MACS State Champions!
Boys Varsity Basketball Team – MACS State 2nd Place
We congratulate our Warrior Varsity Soccer and Volleyball teams on a GREAT Season! Both teams finished in second place in the MACS State tournament. After defeating the Rosemount Crusaders in shootouts in the semi-final game, our Soccer team went on to the Championship game, but lost to Woodcrest 3-2 also in shootouts. After defeating the Lake Region Hornets 3-2 in the semi-final game, our Volleyball team advanced to the Championship game, but lost 3-1 to Rosemount. Both teams played hard and did a great job!
We congratulate our JH Girls VB Teams also!
JH Girls VB team White finished in second place in their NSPSL tournament.
JH Girls VB Team Blue won the consolation championship in their NSPSL tournament (5th place).
JH VB Team Blue earned the Consolation Trophy at their NSPSL tournament.
All athletes participating in sports for the 2017-2018 school year must be on file the following forms:
1) MSHSL Sports Clearance Physical – page 1 needs to be signed and returned to FBCS (required every 3 years – If you are unsure if your child’s sports physical is up to date, please check with the school office at (763) 417-8240
2017-18 sports physical
MSHSL Annual Questionnaire – to be completed and signed by parent and athlete yearly between sports clearance physical
2) Medical Insurance Form – to be completed yearly with a copy of athlete’s current insurance card.
Homeschool athletes: please read and complete the following: 2017-2018 Part-Time Athletic Application/MACS Agreement
Forms are due on the following dates (before first athletic competitions):
Varsity Volleyball & Soccer – Wednesday, August 23, 2017
JV Volleyball & Soccer – Monday, August 28, 2017
JH Volleyball & Soccer – Friday, September 1, 2017
Basketball – Monday, November 13, 2017
Track – March 1, 2018
Girls Soccer – March 1, 2018
Questions? Please contact Sarah Stephens, Athletic Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
MACS STATE BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT RESULTS:
Congratulations on the Warrior Varsity Basketball Teams!
The Varsity Boys are the 2017 MACS STATE CHAMPIONS!
The Varsity Girls finished the state tournament in 2nd place.
FBBC Midwest Invitational Tournament Results: (1/26-28/17):
Varsity Boys – 3rd place
Varsity Girls – Consolation (5th place)
JH MACS Tournament: (1/28/17)
JH Boys Team Blue – 4th place
Videos of MACS 2017 Basketball Tournament
|Boys Championship||Girls Championship|
|Boys Semi-Finals 2||Girls Semi-Finals|
|Boys First Round||Girls First Round|
SOCCER/VOLLEYBALL 2016 SEASON WRAP-UP:
MACS 2016 Soccer/Volleyball Tournament FINAL RESULTS:
- MACS 2016 Soccer Bracket – Fourth Baptist finished in THIRD place
- MACS 2016 Volleyball Bracket – Fourth Baptist finished in SECOND place
JH Volleyball Team RED finished in SECOND place in their NSPSL Tourney
JH Volleyball Team BLUE won the consolation trophy in their NSPSL Tourney
WE CONGRATULATE OUR ATHLETIC TEAMS’ SUCCESSFUL SEASONS!!
- FBCS Lady Warrior Varsity Girls’ Volleyball — MACS 2015, 2014, 2013 State Champions! (Three-peat!); MACS 2016 Second place
- FBCS Warrior Varsity Boys’ Soccer — MACS 2015 & 2013 State Champions! (2 championships in 3 years); MACS 2016 Third place
- JH Volleyball Team RED – 2015 NSPSL B-Squad Champions; 2016 Second place
- FBCS Lady Warrior Varsity Basketball — MACS 2014 Second place
- FBCS Warrior Varsity Boys’ Basketball — MACS 2014 & 2015 Third Place