View Warrior Sports Google Calendar: Please note the game schedule is subject to change. The online Google sports calendar will always be the most up to date.
Game Schedules for the Faith Varsity Soccer & Volleyball Tourney:
- 2021 Midwest Invitational Soccer Cup
- 2021 Midwest Invitational Spikefest Tournament (Faith live-streams the volleyball games on their website).
- Join our Warrior Athletics Facebook Group! You must request to join. If approved, an Administrator will add you to the group. This is where we post game results, pictures, and other athletic news and updates.
Warrior Athletics Links:
- 2021-22_FBCS_WARRIOR SOCCER/VOLLEYBALL SCHEDULE W/SCORES (updated 9.13.21)
- Sports Orientation Meeting Recording 2021.mp4 – https://vimeo.com/592179359
- 2021-22 FBCS Warrior Sports Calendar for the year (PDF version as of 8.05.21)
- Join our Facebook group for Warrior Athletics! You must request to join. If approved, an Administrator will add you to the group. This is where we post game results, pictures, and other athletic news and updates.
We need the following items before the first game for an athlete’s participation in the sports program @ FOURTH:
1). Current Insurance Card (photocopy) – we need to collect this every year
We will need a copy of your student athlete’s medical insurance card (front and back). Please submit the insurance card in one of these ways:
- Bring card to the office and we will copy for you
- Scan and email a copy to email@example.com
If your child plans to participate in sports at FBCS for the upcoming school year, he/she must have a Sports Clearance Physical done prior to participating. (Submit ONLY page 1 to the school office – keep the rest for your home records). Sports physicals are due every three years. Every year in between when sports physicals are due, we need the Annual Health Questionnaire completed and signed by both the parent and student. If you need a paper copy, you may print the PDF above or pick one up in the school office.
3). Immunization Updates – *Immunization updates are due to the FBCS office by the first day of school.
Please check with your child’s doctor to verify your student is up to date on vaccinations. See the updated Immunization Schedule for more information. If your child receives any new immunizations over the summer, please bring a copy of his/her immunization records to the school office before the start of the school year. Your clinic may also fax any immunization records to us: 763-417-8242.
Forms are due on the following dates (before the first game/meet of the season):
JV & Varsity Volleyball & Soccer – Monday, August 23 – one week before school begins
JH Volleyball & Soccer – Monday, September 6
All Basketball – Monday, November 22
Girls Soccer – TBD
Boys Baseball – TBD
JH Track – TBD
Part time (homeschool) student participation: Please see this info sheet – Part Time 2021-22. The MACS Homeschool Athletic Participation form on page 2 must be completed fully at the beginning of the season. Please contact Mr. Alan Hodak with any questions regarding part-time participation.
PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!
- Parent/Student Athlete Meeting – August 24, at 6:30pm
All student athletes interested in playing sports for the upcoming year are asked to attend this meeting with their parents.
- Volleyball/Soccer Pre-Season – August 16, 2021
Volleyball and Soccer pre-season practice begins Monday, August 16, 2021. Check the individual Soccer and Volleyball sports pages for more info.
- Sports Walk – Monday, September 13, 2021
This is our primary fundraising event for our athletics program (uniforms, equipment, etc). All students grades 6-12 are invited to participate in this event even if they do not play sports. The event is a fundraiser for our athletic department (new uniforms, sports gear and equipment, misc. sports needs…) All Student Athletes are expected to participate. More information will be available at the athletic meeting. We are looking to raise between $12-$15K through this event.
- Basketball Pre-Season – November 15, 2021
Basketball pre-season practice begins begins November 15, 2021. Our athletic director, Mr. Aaron Jones, will send out more information as the time gets closer, and then it will be posted on the Basketball sports page.
- Sports Camps – Summer 2022
We generally do Basketball camps in June, and Volleyball and Soccer camps the first week of August. The registration and informational brochure will be posted closer to the time of the sports camps. You may complete and bring to the office anytime or bring to camp on the first day.
Questions regarding sports (pre-season, eligibility, schedule, etc..) should be directed to our Athletic Director, Mr. Aaron Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about paperwork needed (physicals, insurance, immunizations), should be directed to Miss Mary Wickham: email@example.com